Thursday 25 August 2011

Get to know me (Tag)

1. Are you named after anyone?
   No my Mum just liked the name.

2. When was last time you cried?
    Last week but i forget why :L

3. Do you have kids?
   Nope,think I`m a bit to young :L

4. If you were another person, would you would be a friend of yourself?
  I actually don`t know, because I can get quiet stubborn :L
    
5. Do you use sarcasm a lot?
    Oh yea, but all my friends do so its ok.

6. Will you ever bungee-jump?
   Maybe not because I do have a slight fear of heights.

7. Whats your favorite cereal?
  Shreddies ;)

8. Whats the first thing you notice about people?
  their personality.

9. What is your eye color?
  blue/grey

10. Scary movie or happy endings?
    Happy endings definitaly.

11. Favorite smells?
    lime candles and i love the smell of petrol :)

12. Summer or winter?
    Summer of course

13. Computer or television?
   Computer :)

14. Whats the longest you've ever been from home?
      This year i went to a house on an island with 12 other people i had never met before to learn irish and i was away for 3 weeks and i loved it <3
     
15. Do you have special talents?
     no :(

16. Where were you born?
      Ireland :)

17. What are your hobbies?
      Basketball <33

18. Do you have any pets?
      No but i want a dog :)

19. Favorite movie?
    I actually don`t know maybe the notebook <3

20. Do you have any siblings?
    yes 2 older brothers.

21. What do you want to be when you grow up
   A make up artist or teacher :)

1 comment:

  1. what a nice tag! i did it too after I saw it in your blog!
    go and see it ? :)

    http://beautybystephara.blogspot.com/2011/08/tag-get-to-know-me.html

    ReplyDelete