Thursday 25 August 2011

First time

Hey other bloggers :)
Ok so this is my first ever blog and to be honest i don`t really know what to do , but i`m sure i`ll learn.
Most of my blogs are going to be about beauty.I`m in love with make up and fashion.It`s actually got me through alot, If i`m having a bad day I`ll go on youtube watch beauty videos and maybe tryout some new make up looks. Although I do not have a youtube channel ,but maybe in a couple of years i may start one the main reason I`m not doing one now is because I`main not confident enough yet to go on and share beauty advice and because this year in school is a hard year so and the end of year I have 11 major exams, so this year is a big study year .(unfortunaltely) I hope to do a lot of reviews on make up products and a lot more beauty related things aswell, when i go back to school i hope to be doing at least one blog a week, but on holidays i will do a lot more. So that was just a small introduction of me and i hope read you my blogs. :)
Thanks ,and don`t forget to tell me yours aswell so i can read your blogs :)
xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment